Thursday, July 22, 2010

Final Blog



To everyone,

I hope you have enjoyed our journey. We will be leaving tomorrow but I believe that this journey will be a blessing to us all for years to come. We are honored that we could be apart of the global community and express through our work on this trip our kinship with our Peruvian family. I think that we will leave this country with more than we were able to give and I believe that not only have the lives of the Peruvian people we were able to work with changed for the better but our lives have been enriched even more.

I would like to give special thanks to Mrs. Ann Smithwick who has been an absolute blessing to the children on this trip as well as to me. She has been supportive and thoughtful and I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Also, I would like to thank Jorge, Chris, and Adele for everything that they have done. We could not have had any better knowledgeable, thoughtful, and good people guiding us on this trip. Finally, I would like to thank the students who have endured great challenges but have risen to the task at hand. I am truly proud of you and I hope this trip will help be an inspiration to you on your path in life.

We look forward to seeing you all when we return. Until then be blessed.

Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment